Krampouz Liege Waffle Iron WECCIEAT (240 Volts)
For an in depth analsysis and comparison of commercial Liege waffle irons, please read our relevant blog article.
The Krampouz waffle maker is equipped with cast steel iron waffle plates in a stainless steel frame. The cast steel iron plates are key to any professional Liege waffle iron, as its physical properties allow the irons to retain maximum levels of heat as well as provide homogenous heat distribution. It additionally contains a patented "Heating Element Pack" that provides optimal heat distriution throughout the iron plates. Its thermostatic control and heating indicator allows you to precisely control the cooking temperature between 122 - 572°F (30 - 300°C). This is ideal to achieve the caramelization effect of pearl sugar in Liege waffles.
The waffle iron's axis rotates a full 360°, granting perfect distribution of dough over both surfaces. Positioned in a vertical direction, the swivel design allows any residual pearl sugar to drip off. The stainless steel frame is durable and equipped with protected controls for easy care. The waffle iron also includes a drip tray to prevent spills.
- Compact rotating swivel axis design provides efficient workspace allocation and allows residual sugar to drip off
- Heavy duty cast iron plates guarantee consistent baking temperature
- Makes up to 4 waffles at a time
- Two waffle mold compartments of each 13 x 4 teeth or 13" (W) x 4.2" (D)
- Bakes authentic 1" thick waffles
- 220 Volts, 2600 Watts, 15 Amper
- Dimensions: 15.8" W x 11.8" D x 14.2" H
- Open Dimensions: 14.4" (W) x 19.7" (D) x 23.7" (H)
- Spare parts available
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Waffle Pantry is an official dealer of Krampouz products. For more information please contact us at (530) 423 5784.
Please read the Waffle Pantry Exchange & Return Policy, as this item is a special order conducted with the manufacturer.
|Waffle Type||13 × 4 Liège|
|No. of Waffles||4|
|Waffle Size||13" W × 4.2" D × 0.9" H|
|Product Dimensions||15.8" W x 11.8" D x 14.2" H|
|Material||Stainless Steel Frame, Cast Iron plates|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year parts|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good