HVD A57 Liege Waffle Iron (110 Volts)
Waffle Pantry is an official dealer of HVD irons. We carry all products in stock and can ship to you from our locations in the United States within 24 business hours. Wholesale pricing is available, ask us today!
The HVD waffle maker is equipped with smoth cast iron waffle plates. The cast steel iron plates are key to any professional Liege waffle iron, as its physical properties allow the irons to retain maximum levels of heat as well as provide homogenous heat distribution. The waffle iron's axis rotates a full 360°, granting perfect distribution of dough over both surfaces. Positioned in a vertical direction, the swivel design allows any residual pearl sugar to drip off. Its thermostatic control and heating indicator allows you to precisely control the cooking temperature between 122 - 572°F (50 - 300°C). This is ideal to achieve the caramelization effect of pearl sugar in Liege waffles.
- Smooth cast iron cooking sufrace offers optimal heat transfer and easier cleaning
- Frictionless surface provides perfect condition for the yeast to expand
- Compact rotating swivel axis design provides efficient workspace allocation and allows residual sugar to drip off
- Heavy duty cast iron plates guarantee consistent baking temperature
- Makes up to 4 waffles at a time
- Two waffle mold compartments of each 13 x 4 teeth or 13" (W) x 4" (D)
- Bakes authentic 1" thick waffles
- 110 Volts, 1700 Watts, 15 Amper
- Closed Dimensions: 14.4" (W) x 18.6" (D) x 14.7" (H)
- Open Dimensions: 14.4" (W) x 19.7" (D) x 23.7" (H)
- Spare parts available
- 10 year warranty on cast iron plates
Already own a HVD iron and need support or spare parts, let us know! For more information please contact us at (530) 423 5784.
Please read the Waffle Pantry Exchange & Return Policy, as this item is a special order conducted with the manufacturer.
|Waffle Type||4 × 7 Liège|
|No. of Waffles||4|
|Waffle Size||7.5" W × 4.3" D × 0.9" H|
|Product Dimensions||16.61" W x 23.18" D x 9.13" H|
|Material||Cast Iron plates|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good