Cuisinart Home Liege Waffle Maker and Griddler GR-5B
The Cuisinart GR-5B is a quality all-in-one waffle iron, griddle, and grill—making it every home chef's dream. It features a sleek design with a stainless top cover and comes equipped with removable waffle, grill, and griddle plates. The plates are coated with a BPA-free nonstick coating to ensure easy baking and cooking with effortless cleanup. It's variable thermostat enables full control of cooking temperatures (175°F to 450°F in 25° increments) to bake perfect Liege waffles. This ensures caramelization of pearl sugar yieldling the toothsome Liege waffles, lightly crisp on the outside and beautifully soft on the inside. The grill allows ultra convenient preparation of a vareity of dishes like perfectly juicy chicken, seared meats and grilled vegetables, even savory Liege waffles customized to your cravings. The Cuisinart GR-5B opens at a generous 180°, making it an easy to use the griddle and helping you cook up eggs and bacon to complement your Liege waffle brunch creations. This versatile equipment is a must for your kitchen.
- Cuisinart GR-5B Griddler
- Cuisinart Waffle Plates (*Note: As a bonus, these plates are included with purchase of the griddler exclusively from Waffle Pantry. Waffle plates are not standard with purchase from other retailers.)
- Cuisinart Grill & Griddle Plates
- Dishwasher-safe scraping tool for easy cleanup
- Instruction manual full of delightful gourmet recipes
- Temperature adjusts from 175°F to 450°F in 25° increments.
- Sear function heats to 450°F for 2 minutes at a time.
- Easy-read LCD screen displays function, temperature and timer with alarm.
- Removable and reversible dishwasher-safe nonstick cooking and waffle plates for easy storage.
Waffle & Cooking Plates Highlights:
- Two interchangeable nonstick cooking plates enable six cooking options.
- Waffle Plates: Ideal for baking Liege waffles and caramelizing your pearl sugar.
- Grill Plate Side: Grill steak, burgers, chicken, kebabs and vegetables.
- Griddle Plate Side: Prepare pancakes, eggs, bacon, French toast and seared food.
- Contact Grill: Grill both sides of food at the same time; ideal for burgers, boneless pieces of meat, thin cuts of meat and vegetables.
- Panini Press: Grill sandwiches, breads and quesadillas between grill or griddle plates; height is adjustable for various thicknesses.
- Half Grill/Half Griddle: Cook full meals like bacon and eggs or steak and potatoes on the same appliance at the same time.
Frequently Bought Together
Waffle Pantry replied: We are sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your Cuisinart waffle maker. Please be rest assured that the Cuisinart has proven itself to work fine with Liege waffles, as all of our blog recipe content has been made using it. Traditional Liege waffle recipes call for a 360-370F temperature when using a commercial grade cast iron waffle maker. However, home-use irons including the Cuisinart are made of cast aluminum which is why setting the temperature slightly higher at 375F is fine. It is the key advantage of this particular that you can actually set the temperature as it is thermostat controlled unlike other home-use irons. Please make sure you set the cooking setting to "griddle" instead of "grill" and bake your waffles for 5-6 minutes. This should resolve your issue. Please don't hesitate to contact us is you have any further questions.
Waffle Pantry replied: The way your Liege waffles turn out can vary depending on recipe, storage, equipment, etc.? You may want to try our from-scratch recipe or Liege waffles mix if you haven't already done so. Please make sure not to bake cold though, as this will typically undercook and not have a desired outcome. Lastly, you want to make sure to set the Cuisinart iron to the griddle setting and bake at 375F for 5-6 minutes. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good