Liege Waffle Ready Bake Set
Get Waffle Pantry's set of Liege waffle essentials and start baking your favorite Belgian waffles at the comfort of your home!
- Waffle Pantry Belgian Liege Waffle Mix, 32oz
- Waffle Pantry Belgian Pearl Sugar, 16oz
- Lesafre SAF-Instant Yeast, 7g (Pack of 2)
- Cuisinart Liege Waffle Iron + Griddler
- Cuisinart Liege Waffle Plates
- Patisse Liege Waffle Fork
Belgian Pearl Sugar:
Add our 100% authentic Belgian pearl to your favorite recipes for an enchanting, crunchy texture in your favorite baked goods.
- Derived from beet sugar; vegan and vegetarian friendly.
- Kosher certified.
- No artificial flavours or coloring.
- Low calories (15 kcal per serving)
- Imported from Belgium.
- 16 ounce portion.
- Pearl Size: 4mm to 8mm or 0.16" to 0.31" (For more information regarding sugar pearl size, please visit the Waffle Pantry blog.)
Lesaffre SAF-Instant Yeast (Gold):
Lesaffre's SAF-Instant® Yeast Gold Label is perfect for your favorite recipes that call for active dry yeast or instant yeast. SAF-Instant® Yeast Gold Label is fast-acting, long-lasting, and popular in professional and home kitchens everywhere. Designed specifically for sweet doughs that contain higher levels of sugar.
- Certified Kosher Parve.
- Vacuum packed to ensure freshness, consistency and minimal activity loss.
- No need to proof or pre-dissolve before baking.
- 16 ounce) portion.
The Cuisinart GR-5B is a quality all-in-one waffle iron, griddle, and grill—making it every home chef's dream. It features a sleek design with a stainless top cover and comes equipped with removable waffle, grill, and griddle plates. The plates are coated with a BPA-free nonstick coating to ensure easy baking and cooking with effortless cleanup. It's variable thermostat enables full control of cooking temperatures (175°F to 450°F in 25° increments) to bake perfect Liege waffles. This ensures caramelization of pearl sugar yieldling the toothsome Liege waffles, lightly crisp on the outside and beautifully soft on the inside. The grill allows ultra convenient preparation of a vareity of dishes like perfectly juicy chicken, seared meats and grilled vegetables, even savory Liege waffles customized to your cravings. The Cuisinart GR-5B opens at a generous 180°, making it an easy to use the griddle and helping you cook up eggs and bacon to complement your Liege waffle brunch creations. This versatile equipment is a must for your kitchen.
- Cuisinart GR-5B Griddler
- Cuisinart Waffle Plates (*Note: As a bonus, these plates are included with purchase of the griddler exclusively from Waffle Pantry. Waffle plates are not standard with purchase from other retailers.)
- Cuisinart Grill & Griddle Plates
- Dishwasher-safe scraping tool for easy cleanup
- Instruction manual full of delightful gourmet recipes
Croquade Liege Waffle Fork:
A visit to the local Belgian bake shop reveals the single tool every professional gaufre baker has in common—a lightweight, two prong waffle fork. Constructed of durable stainless steel, the waffle fork will keep Liege waffles in perfect shape as you effortlessly move them from iron to plate. The slim design of the fork’s tines means easy access to waffles without contact to the iron’s plates, allowing non-stick surfaces to stay in pristine condition. Clean up is a breeze; simply place in your dishwasher for the next wash.
Waffle Pantry replied: Please make sure that you cover your dough with a kitchen towel and allow it to rest in a dark and relatively warm environment (inside a turned off oven) for 2-3 hours. You want to also pay attention that the water you pour over the yeast is not too hot, as this can instantly kill the yeast. When baking at higher altitudes, you want to decrease the amount of yeast by 25% (above 3,500 feet). We hope this helps to bake up the perfect waffles on your next batch. Please let us know if you have further questions.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good