Liege Waffle Ready Bake Set
Get Waffle Pantry's set of Liege waffle essentials and start baking your favorite Belgian waffles at the comfort of your home!
- Waffle Pantry Belgian Pearl Sugar, 16oz
- Lesafre SAF-Instant Yeast (Gold)
- Cuisinart Liege Waffle Iron + Griddler
- Cuisinart Liege Waffle Plates
- Patisse Liege Waffle Fork
Belgian Pearl Sugar:
Add our 100% authentic Belgian pearl to your favorite recipes for an enchanting, crunchy texture in your favorite baked goods.
- Derived from beet sugar; vegan and vegetarian friendly.
- Kosher certified.
- No artificial flavours or coloring.
- Low calories (15 kcal per serving)
- Imported from Belgium.
- 16 ounce portion.
- Pearl Size: 4mm to 8mm or 0.16" to 0.31" (For more information regarding sugar pearl size, please visit the Waffle Pantry blog.)
Lesaffre SAF-Instant Yeast (Gold):
Lesaffre's SAF-Instant® Yeast Gold Label is perfect for your favorite recipes that call for active dry yeast or instant yeast. SAF-Instant® Yeast Gold Label is fast-acting, long-lasting, and popular in professional and home kitchens everywhere. Designed specifically for sweet doughs that contain higher levels of sugar.
- Certified Kosher Parve.
- Vacuum packed to ensure freshness, consistency and minimal activity loss.
- No need to proof or pre-dissolve before baking.
- 16 ounce) portion.
Croquade Liege Waffle Iron:
The Croquade® brand has been trusted by Belgian bakers since 1958. Made with excellence in Belgium, the Croquade® waffle iron allows you to bake Liege waffles with ease. Waffle iron is equipped with a sleek stainless lid and removable cast aluminum griddle plates coated with PFOA-free nonstick coating to ensure easy baking and cleanup. Variable thermostat gives you full control of temperature as you bake. Instruction and recipe booklet included.
- Includes set of 1-slice Belgian Liege waffle plates.
- Nonstick coated removable cast aluminum plates – dishwasher safe.
- Eight-setting temperature control.
- Elegant brushed stainless steel finish.
- Recipe book included.
- Made in Belgium.
Croquade Liege Waffle Fork:
A visit to the local Belgian bake shop reveals the single tool every professional gaufre baker has in common—a lightweight, two prong waffle fork. Constructed of durable stainless steel, the waffle fork will keep Liege waffles in perfect shape as you effortlessly move them from iron to plate. The slim design of the fork’s tines means easy access to waffles without contact to the iron’s plates, allowing non-stick surfaces to stay in pristine condition. Clean up is a breeze; simply place in your dishwasher for the next wash.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good