Liege Waffle Essentials
Get Waffle Pantry's set of Liege waffle essentials and start baking your favorite Belgian waffles at the comfort of your home!
- Waffle Pantry Belgian Pearl Sugar, 16oz (2 pack)
- Francine Organic French Wheat Flour T55, 2.2 lb
- Francine French Wheat Flour T45, 2.2 lb
- Lesafre SAF-Instant Yeast (Gold), 16 oz
Belgian Pearl Sugar:
Add our 100% authentic Belgian pearl to your favorite recipes for an enchanting, crunchy texture in your favorite baked goods.
- Derived from beet sugar; vegan and vegetarian friendly.
- Kosher certified.
- No artificial flavours or coloring.
- Low calories (15 kcal per serving)
- Imported from Belgium.
- 16 ounce portion.
- Pearl Size: 4mm to 8mm or 0.16" to 0.31" (For more information regarding sugar pearl size, please visit the Waffle Pantry blog.)
Francine Organic French Wheat Flour T55:
Bake exclusively with organic French T55 flour and match the highest European baking standards. Imported from Europe, Francine organic flour is sourced from locally grown wheat and milled in France.
- Organic certified
- Flour type T55 (0.55% ash content)
- 9.4% protein
Francine French Wheat Flour T45:
French bakers like to use T45 flour in combination with its harder parent T55 bread flour when preparing yeast-leavened dough. For perfect Liege waffles, we recommend a mixture of incorporating T45 flour into a mixture of predominantly T55 flour.
- Flour type T45 (0.45% ash content)
- 10% protein
Lesaffre SAF-Instant Yeast (Gold):
Lesaffre's SAF-Instant® Yeast Gold Label is perfect for your favorite recipes that call for active dry yeast or instant yeast. SAF-Instant® Yeast Gold Label is fast-acting, long-lasting, and popular in professional and home kitchens everywhere. Designed specifically for sweet doughs that contain higher levels of sugar.
- Certified Kosher Parve.
- Vacuum packed to ensure freshness, consistency and minimal activity loss.
- No need to proof or pre-dissolve before baking.
- 16 ounce) portion.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: