Equipex Liege Waffle Cast Iron GES/20 (110 Volts)
- Fine grain cast iron plates for baking to perfection
- Heavy duty top plate assures even rising without clips, floating hinges or turning
- Powerful heating elements for fast preheat and recovery are thermostatically controlled up to 570˚F
- Each heating zone is independently controlled with lighted on/off switch, pilot and temperature indicator lights
- Stainless steel base for lasting service
- Wraparound removable stainless steel drip tray for easy cleaning
Equipex product parts are manufactured in France and assembled in Providence, Rode Island. The Equipex waffle maker is equipped with cast steel iron waffle plates in a stainless steel frame. The cast steel iron plates are key to any professional Liege waffle iron, as its physical properties allow the irons to retain maximum levels of heat as well as provide homogenous heat distribution. It additionally contains a patented "Heating Element Pack" that provides optimal heat distriution throughout the iron plates. Its thermostatic control and heating indicator allows you to precisely control the cooking temperature between 122 - 572°F (30 - 300°C). This is ideal to achieve the caramelization effect of pearl sugar in Liege waffles.
The waffle iron's opening range is 90°. The design of the waffle iron allows you easy removal of the iron plates for easy and thorough cleaning. The stainless steel frame is durable and equipped with protected controls for easy care. The waffle iron also includes a drip tray to prevent spills.
Waffle Pantry is an official dealer of Equipex. For more information please contact us at (530) 423 5784.
Please read the Waffle Pantry Exchange & Return Policy, as this item is a special order conducted with the manufacturer.
|Waffle Type||4 × 7 Liège|
|No. of Waffles||2|
|Waffle Size||6.25" W × 4" D × 1.25" H|
|Product Dimensions||12" W x 20.5" D x 21" H|
|Material||Stainless Steel Frame, Cast Iron plates|
|Origin||France / U.S.A.|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good